Here’s what we’ve been up to!
I am so excited to roll out our first newsletter and new website today with a huge Thank You to everyone who has supported our journey this year from a one woman analysis consultancy to a full fledged risk intelligence firm.
Since August of last year we have:
- Expanded our client base by 2000%. We now work with food and beverage, agriculture, technology, engineering, investment banking, insurance, and energy – among other sectors.
- Expanded our business lines to include training and management consulting focused on building in-house intelligence analysis functions.
- Hosted two open trainings with our partners (Chicago and San Francisco) and three in-house trainings. We have two more open trainings (Dallas and Seattle) and one more in-house before the end of 2015.
- Moved into a new office space in January and have just signed a lease for a new expanded space starting in October!
- Brought on two exceptionally talented associates and expanded our partner base to include analytical and technical talent to augment our capacity to assist our clients in building holistic intelligence solutions.
I can’t stress enough how important the support of friends, family, peers, and clients has been this year. Along the journey that is starting a business, there are many bumps, bounces, and unplanned for detours. Without the constant support of friends and family, colleagues who sung our praises and recommended us to others, and professional partners who offered an encouraging word and fantastic advice, none of this would’ve been possible. Like raising a child – building a business also takes a village.
And today we are rolling out our new website! We’d like to draw your to attention a couple of features that may be of interest:
- What’s on Our Radar: We’ve had great feedback on our social media posts that include pointers to great analytic tools and data visualizations on issues of geopolitical interest. So we’ve created this page to collate all those posts in one place. Here you can see what we’re monitoring and some of the great tools and research we’ve found from other sources that will help you understand current events and/or do your job better. Bookmark this page. We also now have a Twitter, Facebook, AND Instagram account you can follow.
- Upcoming Training: Right now we are in full-prep mode for our September Corporate Intelligence Analysis, Tradecraft, and Writing course which will take place here in Dallas September 23-25. We still have a handful of spaces available – so think about joining us! Then, in November, we are partnering with Microsoft to provide a new course: Intelligence Analysis for Executive Protection and Security Operations Personnel. You can find more information about both on our website.
- And of course the site also has information about our services, a link to our blog, and other great information.
So thank you again for making this year possible. We are so excited to see what is yet to come and to contribute to your success as you have to ours!