- This event has passed.
Corporate Intelligence Analysis, Tradecraft, and Writing in Seattle!
May 8, 2018 @ 8:00 am - May 10, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$2200
An intelligence training designed by corporate intelligence professionals for corporate intelligence professionals. This course will help intelligence professionals adapt analytical tradecraft to the business environment and improve intelligence programs, analytical writing, and communication within their business.
From the business and reputation impact to threats to operations, asset protection and personnel security; intelligence analysts who can shed light on geo-political events and the risk they pose to business are in demand from companies across the globe. There are few courses, however, that specifically address intelligence analysis, tradecraft, and writing for the business environment. As intelligence professionals who have worked in government intelligence and industries diverse as oil and gas, airlines, agriculture and consumer products, we believe that success in private sector intelligence is built on approaching the discipline from a business perspective – not just applying government intelligence techniques to this entirely different environment.
This training is appropriate for intelligence professionals new to the corporate environment as well as mid-career corporate analysts.
Topics covered will include:
- Intelligence techniques for the corporate environment
- Deep dive internet research, social media, and data visualization techniques
- Supporting the value chain through intelligence requirements and value chain driven threat analysis
- Building a source network
- Enabling business through intelligence analysis
- Building a business case for strategic projects
- Marketing your intelligence function and demonstrating business value
- Enhancing writing skills through an interactive writing workshop
Discounts available for AIRIP, CPLC, and the Analyst Roundtables. Please contact us for more details or REGISTER HERE.
This course is also offered in-house for larger analytic organizations. Please contact us for a quote.