- This event has passed.
Intelligence Strategies for EP and Security Operations Personnel
January 10, 2018 @ 8:00 am - January 11, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$1700.00
Intelligence training tailored to executive protection and security operations professionals. This course will help non-analyst security professionals integrate intelligence analysis tools and tradecraft to enhance protective security outcomes and improve writing and communication within their business.
Topics covered will include:
- Protective Intelligence in business
- Effective and efficient information collection
- Credibility and verification of sources
- Effective online research and methodology
- Enabling business through protective intelligence analysis
- Concise tactical writing
- Effective communication in a business environment
- Data visualization and analysis
Participants will receive two days of instruction, course materials, and breakfast and lunch each day.
Please join ERI in May for this innovative course!
Discounts available for AIRIP, Analyst Roundtable, and CPLC Members! Register Here.
This course can also be provided in-house to companies with large GSOC/EP functions. Contact us for a quote.