Intelligence Analysis Writing Workshop
Monthly Training Webinar
Tue, Nov 14 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm / Cost: $550 for non-subscribers, free for subscribers
Tyson’s Corner, VA
Intelligence analysis, collection and tradecraft are important, but none of it matters if the key message isn’t crafted to the end users’ specific information gaps and needs. Indeed, in private sector intelligence, writing to reach distinctly different target audiences, with different information needs and appetites can be the most challenging aspect of “getting it right.”Due to popular demand, ERI has carved out a special writing workshop to focus on just these issues, which it has provided on a bespoke basis to companies globally. Now, we are bringing together analysts from some of the biggest companies and organizations in the world IN PERSON for an open writing workshop at Capital One Headquarters in Tysons Corner, VA on November 14. Here you will learn from ERI’s top-notch instructors while collaborating with peers.
This workshop will help analysts of all levels deepen their writing expertise. We’ll work through ideas and frameworks that will:
- Identify and prioritize information that stakeholders value
- Articulate the bottom line up front
- Support judgments with credible data and evidence
- Write concisely for your stakeholders
Who should attend?
- Anyone who would like to improve their writing skills
- Analysts of all levels who can act as both mentors and mentees by giving and receiving peer feedback on their writing
- Regional security directors who are often charged with interpreting global events for business leadership
- Managers who are guiding large analytic teams
- Government or former government analysts trying to understand intelligence writing from a business angle
- Anyone who would like to improve upon the great work that they’re already doing to support their global organizations
Cost is $550 per participant; 15% discount for ERI subscribers and a 10% discount for AIRIP, PSIC and analyst round table members. Contact ERIteam@emergentriskinternational.com to register or for further information. Seats will go fast, so don’t wait to register!
Register By Email